Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Sunday, November 3, 2013

PINTEREST TRIED AND LIKED..DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD

Banana's and Chocolate MAKES A YUMMY BREAD....
I had some ripped bananas that I was gonna pitch and then I thought hummmmm lets check Pinterest and I found this recipe for DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD

I followed the directions as written (I used 4 bananas) and I was pleasantly surprised with how it turned out.  I will definitely be making this again.  Give it a try you wont be disappointed...

RECIPE FROM: MONEY SAVING MOM

  • 1 3/4 cups flour
  • 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
  • 1 stick butter, melted and cooled
  • 3 ripe bananas, mashed well
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Mix together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Stir the mashed bananas, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla. Carefully fold the banana mixture into the dry ingredients until just combined. Mix in the chocolate chips.
Pour into a greased loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 55 to 65 minutes until the bread has risen and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool and wrap in plastic wrap and foil or in a ziptop bag. Store in the refrigerator or freezer.

No comments: